Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Photo From Spain

So I haven't really written much about Spain on here. And to be honest, I don't know if I will. It was really fun-awesome-cool-great, but exhausting. And it would be exhausting to type up everything we did, because we did a lot! So hopefully the photos will speak for themselves. Maybe I'll write comments about individual ones.
This one, for example (if Picassa actually WORKS and lets me post photos) was taken in Barcelona. My sister met us there, which was great for several reasons. Not only was it wonderful to see her (it had been a while), but she's also very very good at speaking Spanish. Morgan, Chester and I really didn't know any Spanish, so it was great to have her there for the first leg of the trip. She's also great at planning out a packed day filled with the essential sights.
Hooray!

No comments: